Welcome on the Vulture 3 documentation !
Vulture is an Open Source HTTP
reverse-proxy. It ensures the security of web applications facing the internet.
Vulture is ready for HTTP/2 and IPv6.
Basic Vulture's features are:
- Network firewall based on FreeBSD
- Network TCP balancing based on
- HTTP Proxy balancer based on
- User Authentication against LDAP/AD, Kerberos, SQL, Radius, ...
- Web application firewall based on
- TLS endpoint, Content rewriting, and many other cool things...
Vulture is build on top of FreeBSD, Apache, Redis and MongoDB.
It is horizontaly scalable by-design (Vulture Cluster) and is manageable though a unique Web GUI.