Want to test Vulture in a minute ? Just download the pre-installed Vulture system
- VMWare image: https://dl.vultureproject.org/vulture-freebsd-11.0-amd64v4.zip
- VirtualBox: https://dl.vultureproject.org/vulture-freebsd-11.0-amd64v4.ova
Want to install Vulture on top of FreeBSD 11 ?
- Download the installer: https://dl.vultureproject.org/vulture_installer_v4.sh
- Then execute
/bin/sh ./vulture_installer_v4.shon any FreeBSD 11 system (see prerequisites below)
- At this stage, Vulture will be in the same state as with OVA or ESX Image
Vulture runs on any physical or virtual system capable to run FreeBSD.
It requires a 64bit modern CPU with 2GB of RAM and 50Go of disk space.
Vulture requires the following partition scheme:
- "swap" (2Go)
- "/" (5Go)
- "/home" (1Go)
- "/var" (as much as you need for logs)
During the installation process, Vulture needs to contact dl.vultureproject.org on TCP port 443.